Sunday 28 October 2007

scotland

Scotland was everything I wanted it to be in terms of fitness. Two rides along the canal on the bike, and three short walks over differing terrain. I loved getting on the bike again and am determined to keep that up with B at the weekends, cos she can run as far as I can peddle and we'll both be happy.





Foodwise, we ate well, porridge and banana and raspberries for breakfast most days .. a bit of a snack out and about at lunch time and we made simple pasta dishes with roast veg etc for evening meals.





On the down side, I've re-discovered my taste for wine and we ate a few cakes and buns on our travels .. so too many calories overall and no major weight loss yet!





Well in two weeks I lost a single pound! haha





















Stepper for Sunday and Monday combined - not bad!


No comments: