Monday 23 February 2009

more 1/2 term

Well, me n the missis went back to strict "health farm" with healthy food and cycling on five consecutive days .. but I still don't seem to have lost anything this is a bit of a surprise. Maybe there were just too many pub-lunches and hidden extras that made a difference ..

Or it could be the old "muscle weighs more than fat" thingy! My legs are certainly very strong now after all the hill work I've been able to do .. including up to Lask Edge from Rudyard and up to AXE EDGE from Longnor -- that is such a fun ride .. reall slog up then a brilliant descent on another road back to the village!

I bought myself a jacket in TKMaxx and a couple of tops to snap up my wardrobe into a slightly more funky look, size 16, which feels a lot better than size 22! I don't want to spend much on clothes that wont be around for long, but need the encouragement of actually looking better .. TKMaxx is great for that!

No comments: